Temp-Bond Clear with Triclosan
Temporary Dental Cement
Temp-Bond™ is a temporary cement for trial cementing restorations or cementing temporary crowns and bridges, and allows easy removal from preparations.
- Multiple formulations. Temp-Bond, Temp-Bond NE and Temp-Bond Clear with Triclosan for all of your temporary restoration needs.
- Delivery choices. Unidose™, tubes and new automix syringe offer flexibility in delivery options.
- Flows and mixes easily. Delivers optimal consistency for solid, complete seating of temporary restorations.
- High bond strength Temp-Bond withstands mastication, seals the temporary restoration and prevents seepage, yet affords easy removal when desired. Temp-Bond NE is a non-eugenol temporary dental cement that will not inhibit the polymerization of permanent resin cements and acrylic temporaries. Resin-based Temp-Bond™ Clear with Triclosan is the most translucent provisional cement in the market, ensuring superior esthetics. Available in a convenient automix syringe, it offers a dual cure for added security and flexibility, ease of handling, excellent mechanical properties. Besides heightens patient confidence, it also prevents leakage and sensitivity to cold and heat.
- Easy to remove. Enhances patient comfort. Minimizes potential for damage to the prep or temporary restoration
- #33251 Temp-Bond Clear with Triclosan
- Automix Syringe Contains: 1 syringe (6 g each) 10 Mixing Tips