Shipping and Delivery Policy
We currently only deliver to addresses within Peninsula Malaysia. For customer in East Malaysia, kindly contact us for place order.
1. All deliveries are only within Peninsula Malaysia. Street names and POS code must be correct and accurate.
2. NO P.O. Box or International addresses.
3. If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
4. We deliver each order to clinic or hospital address only.
1. A standard delivery & handling fee of RM10.00 (Ringgit Malaysia ten) for every transaction for delivery. Free delivery for purchase RM400 and above*
* the fee is subject to change by the management without prior notice.
2. STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges.
3. All orders are dispatched and delivered by the designated carrier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME
1. Order confirmation and closing time is before 2pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next business working day where applicable).
2. Confirmed orders will be processed within the next 1-3 business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
3. Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
Peninsular Malaysia : 3 - 5 business working days.*
*subject to courier service’s changes.
SALES, PROMOTIONS & FESTIVES PERIODS
1. During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
2. For festive seasons, please place your order 20 (twenty) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at 03-4291 1897.