Glide path development is an essential but time-consuming step in endodontic treatment. G-Files™ are based on an innovative design to help the clinician safely save time in endodontic procedures. The superior cross-section of the G-Files™ combines efficiency and innovation. Along the length of the instrument, the G-File™ has cutting edges on three different radiuses leaving a large and efficient area for upward debris removal. Used after hand files have measured working length, G-Files™ safely enlarge the glide path in preparation for RCT with rotary instrumentation system.
- 4 Files Shaping System
- Electropolished - high quality
- Superior flexibility due to their small instrument diameters (n° 12 and n° 17) and their slight .03 taper.
- Non-working (safety) tip.
- Electro-polished to optimize their efficiency in apical progression while aiding in upward debris removal.
- Enhanced circulation of the irrigation solution beginning from the initial phase of treatment.
- Quickly and safely enlarge the canal passageway to the apex.
- G1 - N12 03% ,G2 - N17 03%
Length: 21mm, 25mm, 29mm
1. G1/G2 Assorted Pack 4's
2. G1 Single Pack 4's
3. G2 Single 4's