Lab Type Micro Motor - NP3 + NH2
The NP3 micro motor comes equipped with a foot pedal for variable speed control, electronic safety switch (in case of overload) and reversible right/left switch.
The standard configuration is as shown with an integrated lab handpiece. The motor is quiet yet robust and can be either hand or foot controlled.
As an alternative, the motor can have an E-type fitting connection for surgery use.
- Continuously variable transmission speed adjustment function (used in desired speed from 0~35,000 R.P.M.)
- On/off adjustment function using feet
- Electronic safety device (power disconnection function due to overload or malfunction in case of operation)
- Reset function (one touch operation)
- Operation power support function (work is smoothly done by providing hand piece with power in case of low speed work)
- Rotation direction selection function (clockwise rotation, counterclockwise rotation)
- Its outer part is of ABS to have good color and design.
- Electric motor with integrated lab handpiece
- Alternative E-type coupling
- Handpiece not included
- Adjustable speed up to 35,000 RPM
- Dimensions: W150 x D110 x H75mm
- Weight: 1.35Kg
NH2 LAB TYPE HANDPIECE
Stainless steel-headed Handpiece with carbon brush for industrial, jewel field and dental laboratory. Special ball bearings for less heat and low noise. Bearing can be long used. Excellent durability due to spindle with dust proof design. Easy bur exchange type using Cam % Regular R.P.M 35,000 R.P.M - use with all power units for handpiece with carbon brush.
- Tool exchange method using cam (It is designed to rotate handle in counter clock direction, and replace bar with new one to use it in original location with easy)
- Special ball bearing used for superspeed (less heat and noise)
- Configuration: straight