Surgery Type Micro Motor - NP3 + NHE
The NP3 micro motor comes equipped with a foot pedal for variable speed control, electronic safety switch (in case of overload) and reversible right/left switch.
The standard configuration is as shown with an integrated lab handpiece. The motor is quiet yet robust and can be either hand or foot controlled.
As an alternative, the motor can have an E-type fitting connection for surgery use.
- Continuously variable transmission speed adjustment function (used in desired speed from 0~35,000 R.P.M.)
- On/off adjustment function using feet
- Electronic safety device (power disconnection function due to overload or malfunction in case of operation)
- Reset function (one touch operation)
- Operation power support function (work is smoothly done by providing hand piece with power in case of low speed work)
- Rotation direction selection function (clockwise rotation, counterclockwise rotation)
- Its outer part is of ABS to have good color and design.
- Electric motor with integrated lab handpiece
- Alternative E-type coupling
- Handpiece not included
- Adjustable speed up to 35,000 RPM
- Dimensions: W150 x D110 x H75mm
- Weight: 1.35Kg
NHE Surgery Type Electric Micro Motor
E-type carbon brush motor. Straight or contra angle attachable. Regular R.P.M 35,000 R.P.M - use with all power units for handpiece with carbon brush.
- As a separated type of handpiece, angle required for the front part may be chosen and be used.
- Used power unit (transformer) is applicable to the whole models.
- Packing is used for handpiece body to disinfect in liquid including water with waterproofing
- It is as motor used for implanting.
- Application domain: dental
- Operation: brushless electric
- Configuration: standard