DTE V3 Build in Scaler
The DTE V3 is a built in ultrasonic piezo scaler, designed to be fitted to the dental unit. It features an endo function, detachable autoclavable handpiece. Like the UDS range, the handpiece is cast from a titanium alloy to make it durable and robust. It is small and light for ease of operation.
This unit should be fitted by a competent dental engineer.
This unit requires a transformer and air switch as part of the installation.
1. Two functions: scaling, Endo
2. Compatible with SATELEC'S handpiece and tip
3. The handpiece is cast from titanium alloy to ensure sound mechanic function and durability
4. The handpiece can be autoclaved under the high temperature of 135℃ and pressure of 0.22Mpa
5. Assembling with excellent piezo-ceramic, the handpiece has high and long lasting power and generates little heat
6. Six pieces of scaler tips attached, 1pc of GD1, GD2, GD3, GD4, PD1, ED2
7. The cable is made from silica gel tube, soft and durable
8. Automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always work on the best frequency
|Main unit input||24V~ 50Hz/60Hz 1.3A |
|Frequency||28kHz ± 3kHz|
|Main unit weight||0.45kg|
Tips: ED1T, GD1T*2, GD2T, GD4T, PD1T