X-ray holders for diagnostic X-rays
Endo-Bite is a special film and phosphor plate holder for diagnostic X-rays of root canal instruments during root treatment, checks on root fillings, as well as inserted pins and screws, and for general use when the bite is blocked (e.g. rubber dam clamps). The system includes two types of holder – anterior (green) and posterior (red) – for use in all four quadrants. It is autoclavable at 134°C for at least 3 minutes.
Endo-Bite is also suitable for indirect digital systems. It is compatible with all major brands of phosphor plate sensors.
1. Endo -Bite with Ring Assorted
- #1790 2x Endo-bite Anterior with ring, 2x Endo-Bite Posterior with Ring, 2x Centering Devices.
2. Endo Bite with Ring Refill Pack
- Endo Bite Anterior #1791 4x Endo-Bite Anterior with Rings, 1x Centering device
- Endo Bite Posterior #1792 4x Endo-Bite Posterior with Rings, 1x Centering device