ONE BRAND. ONE PROTOCOL. ANY PROCEDURE.
Introducing OptiBond™ eXTRa Universal. Built on its predecessor OptiBond™ XTR, it combines the reliability of patented OptiBond™ GPDM technology with the peace of mind of a consistent, universal solution. Its two-component formulation brings together the power of a total-etch adhesive and the safety of a self-etch technique in one consistent protocol.
When used together, OptiBond™ eXTRa Universal and NX3 Nexus™ cement combine the clarity of one standardized process for all indirect procedures, with outstanding results even in total dark cure mode.
- The Gold Standard In Adhesion. Kerr’s proven OptiBond™ GPDM Monomer ensures more effective and reliable adhesion than other adhesive monomers to both the tooth structure and the resin material.
- Two Bottles. One Consistent Protocol. Prior to curing, OptiBond eXTRa Universal features a very low pH for effective enamel etching. After curing, the pH neutralizes, creating outstanding compatibility with virtually all types of cements, composites and core build-up materials and eliminating the need for any auxiliary product.
- OptiBond eXTRa Universal Bottle Refill - Primer (5ml)
- OptiBond eXTRa Universal Bottle Refill - Adhesive (5ml)
- Applicators (50 Applicators x 4 Boxes)