Dental Implant Deplaquers
Implant Deplaquer instruments are made of carbon-fiber reinforced plastic material, with sufficient strength to remove plaque and calculus from the implant neck while minimizing scratches on metal surfaces.
- Specially shaped blade allows implants to be cleaned from all sides.
- Adapted to the rotary symmetrical design of all important implant systems.
Available in two shapes
- Universal: Allows the topical reach of all surfaces
- Orofacial: Allows the reach of lateral sides with more surface available
- # 1351 - Universal Implant Deplaquers, pack of 2
- #1361 - Orofacial Implant Deplaquers, pack of 2
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings