Re-Invent NiTin Ring - Made in USA
The difference is Black and White
- Longer lasting for consistently tight contacts even after 100’s of uses
- Time-saving and user-friendly
- Black -Long ring ,White - Standard ring
Longevity by design
- Nitinol drawn-wire nickel-titanium is superior to stainless steel or laser-cut, solid NiTi
- NiTin™ starts stronger and stays stronger
- PEEK® (polyether ether ketone) super-polymer reinforcement reduces ring stretch
Optimized tip geometry for adaptation and control
Consultants’ Comments (Dental Advisor 2018 )
- Anatomically shaped tips reduce flash
- Super strong PEEK® tips grip the infrabulge and are 48% harder to pop off than the other guys
- Won’t collapse bands on wider preps
- Easy to use. The rings fit well, the matrices go subgingivally nicely and good cervical margin fit.”
- “Excellent stacking when more than one ring was needed.”
- “I like that longer matrices are available for restorations extending past the proximal line angles.”
- “The elliptical shape is a great advantage when placing the ring between 1st and 2nd molars.”
- “The best is the placement tab and forceps, which make it easy to place the matrix.”
- “Great ring forceps design for easy placement and removal of rings.”
- “Good adaptation to teeth, and doesn’t lose tension around teeth after many uses.”
- “The ring strength created a tight contact.”
- “The matrices seemed a little too large. They can be too long for an MOD on a smaller tooth.”
- “The placement tabs blocked my view of preps and got in the way when contouring composite.”
Cleaning and Sterilization Instructions
NiTin™ Matrix Rings maintain their strength and appearance by using the following cleaning and sterilization procedure:
Remove debris with a soft bristle brush, using a mild detergent in warm water. DO NOT use solutions containing acetone or ketone.
Steam autoclave sterilization only.
Sectional Matrix Bands are single use disposable items.
Sterilization prior to use is recommended and can be performed using any common sterilization equipment or chemicals.
Instruments & Forceps may be dry heat sterilized, chemiclaved, steam autoclaved or cold sterilized following the sterilization unit manufacturer’s instructions. Wedges are single use, disposable items.
For complete sterilization instructions go to: reinventdental.com/sterilization or re-inventdental.de/sterilisation