SuperMat Universal Matrix Tensioning System
Accurately shaped for the macro area, the SuperMat™ universal dental matrix tensioning system is ideal for both transparent or steel posterior matrices. The system aims to achieve a fast, easy and standardised application. Its thin and unique Adapt SuperCap ring matrices have been specifically designed, based on statistical data, to better adapt to the anatomy of the teeth.
SuperCap are available in two band heights with a single shape for molars and premolars, and in steel or transparent plastic.
You can also add the SuperCap spool to a selection of Kerr’s matrices to adapt them and use them with the SuperMat system.
1. #2150 SuperMat Assorted
- 1x Superlock Tensioning Instrument
- 14x Adapt SuperCap in Steel assorted
- 6x Adapt SuperCap Matrices Transparent Assorted.
2. Refill packs 50's
- #2161 - Adapt™ SuperCap™ 0.030mm, dead soft, 5mm high, steel
- #2162 - Adapt™ SuperCap™ 0.030mm, dead soft, 6.3mm high, steel
- #2181 - Adapt™ SuperCap™ 0.038mm, 5mm high, steel
- #2182 - Adapt™ SuperCap™ 0.038mm, 6.3mm high, steel
- #2171 - Adapt™ SuperCap™ 0.050mm, 5mm high, transparent
- #2172 - Adapt™ SuperCap™ 0.050mm, 6.3mm high, transparent
3. Spools 100's
- #2010 - SuperCap™ spools 5.6mm
- #2015 - SuperCap™ spools 6.7mm