VPS Impression Material
- Outstanding tear strength and elongation. Strong, flexible impression material stretches around undercuts without tearing or distorting.
- Hydrophilic dental wash material. Displaces intraoral fluids to produce impressions with great detail and no voids or gaps.
- Excellent dimensional stability. Impression will not distort due to dimensional change or temporary deformation.
- Widest selection of viscosities, set times and delivery methods. Helps overcome common difficulties in impression taking, and matches doctor preference.
Take 1 Advanced vinylpolysiloxane (VPS) impression material employs Kerr's long history of expertise in developing high-performance impression materials, along with recent technological advancements, to deliver a VPS impression material with the optimum combination of physical properties: strength, elasticity, dimensional stability and the ability to register detail in any environment. Furthermore, Take 1 Advanced comes in the widest selection of set times, delivery systems and consistencies available on the market today - so you always have the perfect combination of mechanical properties in a material that feels like it was designed just for your technique preferences.
- 1x cartridge Base & Catalyst Refill pack 50ml
- 3 mixing tips
- 3 Intra Oral tips